We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
BepInExPack Core Keeper
BepInEx pack for Core Keeper. Preconfigured and includes Unity Base DLLs.
|Last updated||3 months ago|
|Dependants||15 other mods depend on this mod|
BepInExPack for Core Keeper
This is BepInEx 6.0.0 Bleeding Edge Build pack for Core Keeper.
BepInEx is a general purpose framework for Unity modding. BepInEx includes tools and libraries to
- load custom code (hereafter plugins) into the game on launch;
- patch in-game methods, classes and even entire assemblies without touching original game files;
- configure plugins and log game to desired outputs like console or file;
- manage plugin dependencies.
BepInEx is currently one of the most popular modding tools for Unity on GitHub.
THESE ARE BLEEDING EDGE BUILDS
Bleeding edge builds of BepInEx are not considered stable and may include bugs. Please report any issues to BepInEx GitHub by creating issue tickets.
This pack's contents
This pack is preconfigured and usable for Core Keeper modding.
In particular, the changes from base BepInEx releases are:
- Added preconfigured
BepInEx.cfgwith console enabled.
If you are installing this manually, do the following
- Extract the archive into a folder. Do not extract into the game folder.
- Move the contents of
<Steam Location>\steamapps\common\Core Keeper.
- Run the game
If done correctly, you should see a BepInEx console appearing when the game launches.
Issues, questions, etc.
At this moment, you can use the following channels to ask for help
- Core Keeper Modding Discord
- BepInEx Discord -- Only technical support for THIS PACKAGE. No support for plugins.
2.1.0 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.665-il2cpp-win-x64 plus custom Il2CppInterop)
- Il2CppInterop compiled from
- Major improvements to struct interop handling
2.0.3 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.665-il2cpp-win-x64 plus custom Il2CppInterop)
2.0.2 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.664-il2cpp-win-x64 plus custom Il2CppInterop)
2.0.1 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.656-il2cpp-win-x64)
- Adds .doorstop_version file to fix r2modman
2.0.0 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.656-il2cpp-win-x64)
1.0.0 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.553)
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|