We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Core Keeper Ultra Wide
Removes pillar boxing in menus and expands the viewport. Viewport width is customizable to find a balance between width and seeing the world de-spawn around you...
|Last updated||3 weeks ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
BepInEx pack for Core Keeper. Preconfigured and includes Unity Base DLLs.Preferred version: 2.1.0
CoreKeeper Ultra-wide Fix
- Removes pillar boxing in the menus.
- Expands viewport width. Note you will see world spawn/de-spawning near the edges of the screen. Most likely be worse the wider the aspect ratio.
- The viewport width is adjusted automatically, but a custom width can be set.
- Press F1 to bring up the configuration window in game. Only needed if you want to change the width manually - it defaults to your aspect ratio by default.
(The menu has some quirks grabbing the mouse, works best when paused.)
- This uses a custom build of BepInEx from here should it need updating in the future.
- The game is also an IL2CPP game, so first start (and after any game updates) will be a little longer while it generates assemblies.
- Install using r2modman or Thunderstore Mod Manager.
- Install BepInExPack_Core_Keeper first.
- Extract the contents of the release zip in to the game directory.
(e.g. "steamapps\common\CoreKeeper" for Steam).
If you enjoy the mod, please consider a donating here or using the Buy Me a Coffee button below. Alternativly, hit that thumbs up button!
Feel free to join me on my own Discord for a look at my other work (Sun Haven, Graveyard Keeper, Roots of Pacha, Potion Permit and a growing list of Ultra-wide mods).
0.0.2 - 12/5/2023
- Added simple configuration UI. This can be accessed by pressing F1 in game.
0.0.1 - 12/5/2023
- Initial release.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|